K Logistics International Sellers KYC Form
K LOGISTICS INTERNATIONAL GENERAL TRADE PROCEDURES (Must be followed) *KYC FORM BELOW MUST ONLY BE FILLED BY THE END SELLER*
End Seller must upload SCO at https://www.klogisticstrade.com/suppliers-products-registration-area
Draft SPA must be reviewed, amended, and accepted by parties
3. End Seller must pass K Logistics International KYC Procedure. " Which includes filling out KYC Form Below and providing of company Incorporation documentation".
4. K Logistics Service Fee must accepted and agreed to be paid by End Seller or Financier (Where Applicable)
5. NCNDA/IMFPA documents must be signed with K Logistics
6. Ability to Provide Physical inspection of products/commodity must be relayed to K Logistics " If Physical inspection is not allowed by seller, no payment whatsoever will be received until valid inspection is conducted and received with all parties present at the port of loading".
7. Financial Reports, Export License and Antecedent certificates must be provided before signing of SPA
8. End Seller must sign a Pre-Contract agreement with K logistics International Trade.
* Do Note: K Logistics Trade will relay its commission to be received from the buyers side once Buyers KYC procedures has been passed and orders have been approved by its sellers.
*K Logistics only deals with registered legal teams and require the same from our Buyers and Sellers to give our clients the best experience and to make sure their businesses complete a successful trade