K Logistics International Buyers LOI Submission Form
K LOGISTICS INTERNATIONAL GENERAL TRADE PROCEDURES (Must be followed) *LOI FORM BELOW MUST ONLY BE FILLED BY THE END BUYERS. IF YOU ARE AN AGENT YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR OFFICIAL MANDATE DOCUMENTATION FROM THE END BUYER*
End Buyer must fill KYC form at the following link:
Draft SPA must be reviewed, amended, and accepted by parties.
3. End Buyer must pass K Logistics International KYC Procedure. " Which includes filling out KYC Form at the following link: https://www.klogisticstrade.com/buyers-kyc-order-requirements-upload and provide their company Incorporation documentation".
4. NCNDA/IMFPA documents must be signed with K Logistics
5. Ability for Seller Provide Physical inspection of products/commodity will be relayed to Buyer " If Physical inspection is not allowed by seller, no payment whatsoever will be received until valid inspection is conducted and received with all parties present at the port of loading"
6. Proof of Funds, Company Registration and Financiers Information (Where Applicable) must be provided before signing of SPA
7. End Buyer must sign a Procedural agreement with K logistics International Trade (Where Applicable).
* Do Note: K Logistics Trade will relay its commission to be received from the buyers side once Buyers KYC procedures has been passed and orders have been approved by its sellers.
*K Logistics only deals with registered legal teams and require the same from our Buyers and Sellers to give our clients the best experience and to make sure their businesses complete a successful trade