K Logistics International Buyers KYC Form
K LOGISTICS INTERNATIONAL GENERAL TRADE PROCEDURES (Must be followed) *KYC FORM BELOW MUST ONLY BE FILLED BY THE END BUYERS*
End Buyer must upload LOI at
Draft SPA must be reviewed, amended, and accepted by parties.
3. End Buyer must pass K Logistics International KYC Procedure. " Which includes filling out KYC Form Below and provide their company Incorporation documentation".
4. K Logistics Service Fee must accepted and agreed to be paid by End Buyer (Where Applicable).
5. NCNDA/IMFPA documents must be signed with K Logistics
6. Ability for End Seller to Provide Physical inspection of products/commodity will be relayed to Buyer " If Physical inspection is not allowed by seller, no payment whatsoever will be received until valid inspection is conducted and received with all parties present at the port of loading".
7. Proof of Funds, Company Registration and Financiers Information (Where Applicable) must be provided before signing of SPA
8. End Buyer must sign a Procedural agreement with K logistics International Trade (Where Applicable).
*K Logistics only deals with registered legal teams and require the same from our Buyers and Sellers to give our clients the best experience and to make sure their businesses complete a successful trade